50 tools of online marketing that you will love
I have not gone crazy, I have decided, for me also, to gather in one place more than 50 tools that help me heal, create, and promote content with my projects. To easier understanding I have divided them according to categories. I hope you like them and that they really help you as much they helped me ?
Table of Contents
Tools for healing content
- Feedly – a social network reader that will help you learn all the news of your business.
- Storify – a tool to gather content from social networks that later you can show in just one place. It is ideal for journalists or to gather milestones online.
- Curata – tool to look for and file relevant content.
- Flipboard – a tool to be always up to date, you can read through social networks your favorite media or through the recommendations that they give you too. It has a magazine format.
- Pocket – tool to file content that you want to read later with more calm.
- Linkstant – receive an alert every time that someone links your web or blog.
Tools to monitorize and analyze
If you want to analyze your presence or of your competition I recommend you the following tools:
- Quicksprout – with this tool you can obtain a basic report about your web, if you want more data you can pay.
- Google Alerts – identify your key words and be aware to be up to date.
- Mention – a tool that allows you to monitor key words in social networks and Internet.
- SharedCounter – analyze the social share in your links with this simple tool.
- LikeAlyzer – a tool to analyze your fan page or of your competition.
- Keyhole – monitor words, links, or hashtags in Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Tools to create content (Design)
- Thinglink – a very fun tool to create interactive content for Internet and social networks.
- Piktochart – tool to create infographics.
- Infogr.am – another tool to create infographics.
- Canva and PicMonkey – tools to create very attractive graphs, it comes with templates so that you do not have to know about design to create something acceptable ?
- Powtoon – to create infographic videos.
Tools to manage and promote content
- Slideshare – to upload presentations.
- Bitly – tool to shorten links, also it allows you to personalize them. A trick, if your competition shares links and you want to know their statistics just copy their link and add + at the end and you will see the digits.
- Box, Google Drive and Dropbox – tool to stock content for free (they all have free GB)
Tools to improve your positioning
- Ubersuggest – a tool that helps you generate key words related to your brand or something concrete.
- Yoast – a WordPress plugin that helps you position your content.
- Keyword Tool of Youtube – ideal to obtain good key words that help you position your content in videos.
- Evernote – the tool that without a doubt if you know how to use it will help you improve your productivity, you can create, store, and gather things.
- OneTab – the best invention, it gathers in one tab all the ones you have open in Chrome, productivity to the maximum level.
- Focusbooster – so that you can concentrate and finish the important things.
- IFTTT – it is a powerful tool, it allows you to create recipes to automatize processes = time saving.
- Buffer – a fantastic tool to promote content with programmed dates in Linkedin, G+, Twitter and Facebook.
- Hootsuite – a tool to manage in an effective way multiple profiles from different social networks.
- Tweetdeck – official Twitter tool to manage multiple Twitter accounts.
- Bloonder – to create contests in Facebook, Twitter and blogs (The first one is free.)
- Monitor Wildfire – to see the increase in followers from an account in Twitter, Facebook or G+, you can even compare your brand with others.
- Rowfeeder – tool to monitor in real-time (with Google Docs) the tweets of a hashtag or profile. Also it gives you reports of the results.
- WordPress – leader platform to create blogs and webs, it is without a doubt one of the most complete.
- Click to Tweet – to insert a box to promote new headlines of your posts and this way you obtain more repercussion of your content.
- Pirendo – analytic in Facebook and Twitter.
- Twitter Analytics and Facebook Analytics offer you insights for free.
- Google Analytics – analytic of web pages.
- Alexa – to measure the ranking of web pages.
- Simply Measured – a platform that offers various reports for free for social networks.
- Social Bro – a good tool to manage and optimize the profiles of Twitter. Offers various features that allow you to manage communities.
- Iconosquare – analytics tool for Instagram.